Friday, June 10, 2011

Thank-You for making me a Strong Woman...

I'm needy. I need things. I usually need things that I don't really need like the perfect man, the perfect relationship and the perfect type of relationship. It really took me 22 years to realize that not all things in life are perfect. That your allowed to miss someone knowing you might not ever have them. Missing someone you know you might not ever have takes strength. It really makes you wonder, when will my dreams come true, since my dreams involve you.

I really love you. You taught me how to be strong. You taught me to take hold of my emotions and not cry over everything. You taught me to have strength. You taught me to accept that things might not always go the way I want them to and for that I have to thank you. Whether you love me truly or not, I want you to know, I'll always love you. Whether we end up together or not, I want you to know, I'll always respect you. Aside from your ferocious anger issues and your strict temperament, your a great person and you deserve to be loved by a great woman. My only wish right now is that I could be that woman. You're my modern day, number one, Mr. King.

No comments: