Thursday, September 1, 2011

Change 4 The Better...

I wanted you all for myself
It just seems like we can't be
I wanted you all for me
It just seems like your not ready
I hope your the one
That you'll change for the better
I give all my love to you
And so little I get in return
So many men waiting for me
And I only want you
It's time somebody took your place
But I just won't let them
I don't want to be a player no more
I don't want to be labelled a slut or a whore
My reputation is going to change
You won't catch me playing games
But you will see me change for the better
Making the right choices at the right time
You will see me getting and education
And volunteering in my spare time
I always only wanted you and him
You don't want me
And he's outta my league
Making millions I'm like baby please
Marry me, make me your wife for life
I wanna sleep next to you every night
What does the future hold
I will never know
You seen me grow
Watch what happens
When you find Allah
You change for the better
Like magic
Ta-dah...

No comments: