Monday, September 5, 2011

Inspired by Jagged Edge...


All I ever wanted was to get married. One small problem. Marriage isn't everything. There are a few contributing factors that are very important. The main one is a healthy and proper relationship between two people. A relationship that will last a life-time is very major. One would know this only by being with a person for a very long time. Communications between the two would have to be strong, the trust factor would have to be immense and the overall time spent would have to be happy. A good man is hard to find. Many try to break their women down on the first date so the connection is bound to be a loss by time the second or third date rolls around. I always hoped I would make a good wife to someone one day and I still know I will be. I am mainly focusing on school right now and sticking to the norm. I am sick of these thugs trying to break a sister down on the home-front. Don't you know it could have been much more if we communicated properly? I know there is love for me out there and I am willing to wait. I am willing to be patient. I know what is meant to be will come to be and I respect you on a 365 basis. 24 a day just know when you come I'll be ready. No more searching just surfing and make sure you head my way baby.

[ Jagged Edge - Married (Kanye Remix) ]

[ Jagged Edge - Married (Run DMC Remix) ]

No comments: