Saturday, November 19, 2011

Black BMW's & Kush

Maybe I will...
Maybe I won't...
It's almost decision time.
Should I get back into the swing of things
or should I keep the good girl fiasco up...
I wonder. This man on my mind all the time...
I slowly start to think of him less...
I still dream about him...
Always dreaming that he's with me...
Yet always dreaming of reminders that he is no longer with me...
This new man has magic hands...
Could be a little bit stronger in the field
but he's soldiered up enough for me...
I like his style he has a cute smile...
A little dark but I've been with
guys from all over the world...
This one is new land, new territory...
Should I try it ?
Old ways have me avoiding a dude...
Always wanting him when he was there
but seemed to linger away...
Always starting to want him in the moment
that I realize he has something what I want
and something that I need...
Always wanting him in the moment
that I realize he used to
make me feel good and that
I want him to keep making me feel good...
Then the thoughts start...
Not rapid or racing thoughts,
just casual thoughts...
The kind of thoughts
that come and go once a day...
I know this isn't love and
I have been such a good girl...
Could this be.. Oh my...
Could this be lust..
Or just be wanting to be
lonely no longer...
I'm still deciding if
it feels good when you hold me...
I liked it a little...
But due to the nature
of our personalities...
We both a bit cold...
I like it cold...
Cause' it gives us a
chance to make it hot...

No comments: