Monday, November 21, 2011

Breaking my Heart




There is no song
More perfect to post
There is nothing
Yeah, you hurt me the most
No tempo
No rhythm
So beat so heavenly
What is this pain
That I feel
That is not a pain at all
What is this emptiness
Inside me
That only warms
During fall
What is this coldness
That covers me
Wraps me up it dissolves
All my additives
All my substance
It takes me over
Ever so constant
Making me
Have these wrong thoughts
Wondering
What is going on
This onslaught
Has got to stop
Your tearing me apart
Your breaking my heart
The same thing that ease me
Yeah, you know you used to please me
Now it’s nothing more than a headache
I don’t know how much more I can take
I thought I you loved me but now
I know it’s fake, if this were a dream
Right about now I’d wanna be awake…

- Fall 2009

No comments: