Thursday, November 17, 2011

Let’s Face It




Let’s just sit

2gether & watch

How just for a minute

The whole world stops

For you and me and

Yeah, it’s crazy

4 you and me

Only, baby

Does, like, the moon wonder?

Does the sun shine all through summer

4 everyone else but also 4 us

Yeah, can you believe it

That’s whats up…

I don’t mean to change

The whole factor

I don’t mean to change

But what your after

I (doesn’t) mean (much) to (me)

But it’s all good

I gotta’ explain

So if you could

Just listen for a minute

You, I love you

So (please) get with it

I wanna suck ya’

I wanna hit it

Have some “mind sex” ?

Get up in it, make me

Nervous, what can I say

Make me want ya

All damn day

& Night, can’t stop thinking

Yeah, you trippin’

This is where it’s at

No glitches

I love you, need you

I wanna be (your) Misses

I’ll claim he’s trippin’

Cause’ he about that cash

He claims I’m trippin’

Cause’ I’m jumping in fast

Yeah… It’s all good

Yeah (If I could take anyone)

(It would only be you)

Baby please

I really love you

You’re what I need

Don’t stop

You make my body hot

Don’t stop

Although I forgot

Still, need you in my life

Still, wanna be your Wife

Wouldn’t it be nice

If you and me could

Love each other for life

I adore you, you

Know how I feel

Yeah, 143…

(An Excerpt.)

- 04/11/2009

No comments: