Monday, November 21, 2011

Loving You Since Da Time




(For my unknown future husband)

Date: Forever & Always

Name: His Wifey for Lifey a.k.a his Wife for Life

Address: Everywhere, anywhere, all over !!!

City: Yours, mine, ours, theirs, Toronto!

Province: Ontarios Barberios

Postal Code: L1V 4R3

Telephone: 1-800-SKY-PAGE

Office Phone: 1-800-COME-HOME-A .S.A.P !!!

Cellular: 1-800-YOU-WON’T-SEE-ME-2NITE !

E-mail: Labellasoul@Gmail.com

Company Name: La Bella Soul Unified

General Information:

An Ode to Creative Expression !!!!

This is 4 you

I love you

I want you

I must have you

You are my ultimate

My everything

My all

You are

My sun

My moon

My stars

You are my universe

As much as you mean to me

Is as much as you mean to Him

Our creator

My creator

You are my absolute

My solitude

My comfort

My company

My mirror

My reflection

My love…

- 24/10/2009

No comments: