Monday, November 21, 2011

“On” like the “Air”




NO MATTER:

What I do I can’t hide it

Thought I could try and fight it

I was wrong, these feelings are coming on too strong

I don’t know why I feel this way but I do

& I think I’m falling for you

You didn’t even touch me and I feel weak

I haven’t kissed you but I can tell might be sweet

Maybe I won’t who even knows

Although I’d like to, we’ll see how it goes

I want to do anything for you, at the same time it feels wrong

I want to explain my feelings, at the same time it’s a sad song

I want to express myself to you, but how can I

When I see you I freeze up and I…

Just don’t know what to do

I just don’t know what to say

Got me open like a Bottle, spillin.

I mean a Book… I mean…

He got me open, like theres no limits…

On this Mic.

- 03/11/2009

No comments: