Monday, November 21, 2011

Reserve Yourself

Metaphorically Speaking... These are Just some Random Thoughts.....

- 2012

Here is my theory. Reserve yourself.
You are Royalty. You don’t need anyone else
to tell you who you are, or how to be,
you should just know. You don’t need anyone
to explain anything to you unless you really
feel that they are helping you.
This is the hard part, where sometimes you
don’t even know and you can’t even tell who
these people are or if they are good or bad
for you. So then here we go, back to my theory.
You don’t need anyone else, you only need yourself.
Preserve yourself, rather yet… Reserve Yourself.

Preserve yourself from all the negative things.
Reserve yourself for the positive.
Preserve yourself from all of the negative
thoughts and actions; make yourself immune.
Reserve yourself for what is really of essence
and of the time, and for what is really of need,
right here and right now and in your life.
I already know, and I say I, because I am writing this.


I already know how it feels to be robbed.
Robbed for my jewels and my gems, my gold and my oil,
all that is left is my land. They can never take my land,
they can run it over, but at the end of the day, they are still,
we are still, and we will be still, standing on it, yea.
I know you know how I feel. I want you to feel this way.
I want you to be free. I do not know, if I myself am free.
I think to feel completely free to a certain point, is to feel trapped,
by society and by the world, and in life. I don’t want to feel this way,
and I won’t feel this way, and I don’t feel this way, as of now.
Right now, as I am writing this, I think I feel better.
I want you to feel better too; I want you to never feel
anything that you don’t have to feel.
Right now I want you to preserve yourself,
and if you have not.. From now on I want you to Reserve Yourself,
for the righteous, for the Real Thing, for the Better.
I am a down ass chick typa girl writing this so don’t you forget her. (Me)


Here is my theory.
Reserve yourself.
You are Royalty.
You don’t need anyone else.
You only need yourself.
Preserve yourself, rather yet…
Reserve Yourself. You’re Royalty.
Royally Acclaimed and Associated with
Yourself. The only one that matters.
The only one you need.

- 2010


Reserve Yourself For God
Keep Away From The Negatives Abroad
Let it be known, let it be taught
Better Yourself... Better Your Thoughts....


Here is my theory.
Reserve yourself. (for God)
You are Royalty. (so be amongst people who love you, like family & good friends)
You don’t need anyone else. (You hold yourself down)
You only need yourself. (& God)
Preserve yourself, rather yet…
Reserve Yourself. You’re Royalty. (Have Good Standards For Yourself)
Royally Acclaimed and Associated with
Yourself. The only one that matters.
The only one you need.
(& God)

So don't ever take shit from anyone again...


 - 2012