Thursday, November 17, 2011

Untitled



I live my life

By the will

Of God

Oh, give to my life

Your will, My God

I’ll be your (Super) Mami

You know them hoes

They don’t stick around

I’m all for you

How do you want me

I know it gets hard in buck town

I’ll be your modern Wifey

Apart from the home

I’m adapted to these streets

Keep you a happy home

(S*x on clean sheets)

I’ll be here

Take away any nightmares

Have no fear

I know

This life gets hard

I’ll be right here 2 lift you up

When God deals them’ hard cards

I know we be all up in the covers

I’m not a hater, I’m a lover

Can’t wait for the day you make it

& I see you doing your thing

No more play-fighting

Let’s make it right

Let’s get serious with one another

I want you in my life

I pray for you every day

Please, make it home safe today

Ay Bay Bay

Ya Dun Know

I be anticipating your arrival

Every day

I’m gon’ love you

(Like there’s) no other way

Only with all of me

& The love of God

As he guides our way

Yes, Daddy

Let’s make out pay

So we can say

Hey

We made it

Over the hills

(Through the struggle

To where we are supposed to be…)

- 00/00/2007

No comments: