Thursday, November 17, 2011

Untitled




Everything around you never stops changing

Everybody keeps switchin’ like we playing the lane game

I ain’t in to what these other lames play

I ain’t even down like that, I don’t need a resume

Enough talk bout what you up to, who you know

The pot is steaming and when it pops, whose gonna blow

Everyday around the way, people talkin’ on the low

Tragedies & Disasters, It’s paper (they) after, easy dough

Makes the batter, We baking, whose cookies you after?

Just because they talked you down or did you wrong?

No need for the violence cause’ now they gone

We on the ground like R.I.P. drinking

Tearin’ ourselves up er’ day thinking

I’m out here for myself

Only God can lend me help

Who do I trust

None other than myself

Send me the will of God

I need the strength of prayers

My heart is lifted up with you

Please tell me what would Jesus do

I am putting my faith in you

We gon’ make it

Keep singing it like

We gon’ make it

So when the pot pops

What did we create?

We all living the same

There ain’t no other way

It’s a victory today

We ain’t here to play

We gon’ do what we came to do

It’s on & poppin’ we coming for you…

- 00/00/2008

No comments: