Monday, November 21, 2011

Untitled




I wanna be with you everyday
I’m not a groupie but I want you to stay
You broke my heart & I swear
All I ever wanted was you right fro the start
I tried to erase
When I was clear
You didn’t want me in your space
I love your face
I’m f****d up
I won’t even update my myspace
You have my head spinning
& I don’t know
I wanna tell you
That I love you so
I wondered why you had to go
But I know why & I cry
When I think of all the times
Seems I only depict
One figure in my rhymes
& I don’t need your pick-up lines
I still think your fine
& I will always have time
Rain, snow, sleet, shine
Even when your broke
& Even when you grind
Yeah, baby I loved you
& It blows my mind
How you wanna hurt a girl
When she’s so undefined…
I loved you and it’s so sublime
How you came to me
Like I pressed rewind
On a good track
With some real inspiration
I love you
& Theres no more waiting
Or debating
No more deliberations
Only anticipation
Of me & you
Past 1st base
& Home to stay…

- 07/05/2009

No comments: