Thursday, November 17, 2011

Untitled




Do I feel weak because

I am only his rib

If I must protect his heart

Then how much shall I give

God GAVE me life

This life that I live

And Child

I got love for you

You my older

And you have strengths

Stronger than any soldier

Ain’t a tale or a story

It’s life, I’m sorry

It’s just history

So don’t ignore me

Ain’t nothin’ made up

& Surely

A wise man knows

He knows nothing at all

I want to learn more

Can I just call?

You speak and interesting one

I just wanna’ get into your mind

Get to know you a little

Talk and un-wind

& If you down for a chick

You could take me out again

But see, he’s different

He don’t wanna f**k around

Well, we f**ked around

But it’s all over now

He’s steady gettin’ that paper

& I wasn’t raised by a hater

It’s a cold world out there

Gotta get it before it’s gone

& When it’s gone

I’ll be in the tropics

Writing another song…

(A song for you, Bello…)

- 00/01/2007

No comments: