Thursday, January 12, 2012

2010

Needless To Say

Need this to stay

More words to speak

On how you feel

Always upset

Saying you gotta

Keep it real

If you knew how I felt

Would you offer more help ?

Be there by my side

Tell me you’re down to ride ?

Life’s obstacles

Making a spectacle

Disrespectable

Where do I sleep ?

The more comfy

The less I eat

Where do I live ?

The more I give

And I gave saying

I should have stayed

Oh my, all these games

Tellin’ me I ain’t on it

Meanwhile you busy, should be honored

We still wondering why the other don’t care ?

Well, I’m still wondering why you ain’t there…

Say you is, I guess you is, no visible kids

Who you trying to fig, say you (used) it out

We got these issues & these problems

Tell me what yours it… about

See me pout, got visions on my mind

Wake and sleep up, still lost for time…

- 18/02/2010

No comments: