Thursday, January 12, 2012

I Know

All things

Things

I do

To you

You been

Liking

& Lately

We been doing

The night thing

I’m telling him

If he f**** me

Good enough

I might sing

“Oooh baby”

Tell me

You’ll do

All the

Things

All the

Right things

He’s like “For now

Let’s just focus”

On the - right size

“Ring”

It’s way too late

But we always

On perfect timing

So unorthodox

But yeah

He’s equal

To the words

Coming out

My mouth

While I’m rhyming

He fit in nice

Both ways

(Metaphors

for the)

The mic

Shining

So firm

& Bright

Grip it

Light &

He asking

Light skin

& He’s asking

What am I finding

While I’m vibing

I’m like I’m still

Working on my

Rhymes

& Searching

For inspiration

Why you spying

On me, had his

Eyes closed

Telling me

I’m whilin’

Don’t stop…

- 25/01/2010

No comments: