Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I Won't Let Them Media-Takeout Me...

We all doing things without thinking
Thinking It's Making Us Happy
Then I see You With You Lady In The Club
& I Remember back in the day
When I wanted to have yo baby
So in love but so sad
The way this girl moves
Its too bad I had to loose you
Now you have it all
Probably think of me seldom
Back against the wall
Last dollar to my name
Spent on the ttc to work
Most likely but you had
A job since time
Rich for life you just might be
If not now then very soon
And the memories loom
Though you helped me
You cause some pain
Things will just never
Be the same I was
so Innocent with you
and I feel like you
Broke me, maybe I
Broke myself for you
Opened myself for you
And it hurt, to see
Things I had never
really seen. Is that
on you or is that on me.
Had the chance but you
know me when it comes to logic.
Maybe it's just better this way
Because when people change for
The better nobody can stop it.
1 Love...

No comments: