Thursday, January 12, 2012

If I… had Wings They Would Wanna…

IF I HAD WINGS: ‘

They would wanna be

Wrapped around you all the time

If I had wings

I would not be frightened

Of where they would take me

If I had wings

It would explain my movements

My lifestyle, my culture, my influences, my nature

If I had wings, I would understand my self, more or less?

To cloathe myself in my own wings is

Useless but comforting, lonely and boring

To have you in my centerfold would be truly wonderful

Not just anyone, selfish enough to abuse me without words

Strength in nonsense and ambiguity, or in selflessnes?

I really don’t know and I don’t care

Although I should know

Because it would keep me safer

What is safe? in a concrete jungle

More like a spreadsheet on the horizon

Full of beautiful dangers and trivial traps

What is safe? to be in someone’s arms never knowing

Like – how they really feel?

Masking nothing with everything

I’m so confused, where do we stand

Where are your wings because if you have a pair

I sometimes feel like you may think of

Wrapping them around me

Tell me, is it true, or am I still Dreaming…

- 15/01/2010

No comments: