Thursday, January 12, 2012

Love me so we Grow or just 4 Show ?

TELL ME WHAT THIS IS:

Because I am truly confused

Should I move on, and assume the role

They may not want me to take?

Or should I wait, learn to be patient

And handle your blows?

Or maybe I like it when you blow…

I wish you were more like the wind

Yeah – you’re always under my chin

Getting under my skin, in my ears

Closer to my heart, brushing past every hair on my neck

I wish you were more like the sun

But the sun does not shine for me

It shines for all – so I guess

I should allow you.

I wish you wanted me forever

And I wish you loved it when we’re together…

So much that you would

Never ever wanna let me go!

I guess then again you are the wind

You are my sun – the son

My air, you do – let me breathe… (but)

You go too far, get too busy and oh man!

I wish I was the highlight of your day

And your week and your year

I wish I deleted all your fears

I wish you didn’t instill more in me like

Where are you

What are you doing

Are you thinking of me

And do you really love me

Are you always gonna be there for me

I wish that you would always be there for me!

I wish you were my soldier

Fighting for our love

Leading us to fidelity and

Like freedom – from all the things that

Condemn our love for each other

(Stupid shit, like you’re down 4 me shit, shit)

Shiii, I want to be yours

And if you read this shiii – which I hope you don’t.. (I lied.)

Cause’ It was all for you and all about you – never anyone else.

I started this wordpress thing

Trying to convey my feelings to my other half. (MEEEE)

I realized that my other half was not

Whom I believed her to be and she became a he… (YOUUUU)

Truly mine, (ORRR NOTTTT) hah – but he gave up on the chase

Oh uhmm wait a minute….

Why you nah’ wanna chase me for baby love?

Didn’t you know you make me feel like your Baby, love?

I want you to know that if you show me, I’ll never hold back

I want you to know that when you hold me I never want you to let go

Maybe the last time you layed on me I should have held you tight

Again, maybe my only regret is like, not asking you to stay longer…

My only thoughts are on leaving because I ran, and all I do is run

I don’t want to run away anymore

I wish you knew how much I cared

So much that I didn’t wanna be in a room

Where everything reminds me of you

Being there without you, waiting for you – like… a child…

This is not fucking daycare

Do they care? NO …

You are sopposed to care though!

Feels nice to be there, I should be there…

I wanna ride for you and be

Able to pledge for ya but honestly

Your so cold

I mean, your’re so warm!

I wish I could warm your heart like the April sunlight

And some might not ever hesitate to label me lowly…

But I think you are right – maybe we should take this thing slowly…

Do you love me ? Because I feel like Juliette

Who gotta opposite of Romeo, Romeo

– Like stay up there bitch – you way over dressed.

I gotta confess, I really might just not understand you….

- 20/01/2010

No comments: