Thursday, January 12, 2012

Untitled

I met him through a friend
There was no one else
Myself - I couldn't help
I fell in deep and when it passed
I couldn't sleep
Nothing left for me in this land
I had a new plan
So I hopped on a plane
Things will never be the same

This Dude that I used to know
Oh how I loved him so
Now he's gone
& He'll never know
How much he was loved
And lost
We've all loved
and lost

I met him on the street
There were so many others
But I cut them all off
In hope something could pop off
Let the liquor speak for me
Now we grindin' call me his shorty
For all my mistakes im sorry
I pray to the lord
That time for me he can afford
I see it in his eyes
He act like he don't care
But I see it in his eyes
I sit and cry
Wondering whats there in his eyes

Apri 4th 2007

No comments: