Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Friends ?

I know it sounds good
You could be living better
Have that dude you always wanted
Dress you up in fur and leather
But its all just a day dream
Hour after hour, another hour away
Another hour closer, another night closer
Another stack to save
But you young
And not thinking twice
So you spend it
Cause your friend, she act nice
Expensive dinners and name brand stores
A couple pair of underwear here and there
J'adore Juicy Couture
& The pussy purrs
But who do you want it
To purr for
What do you want
Out of life
How do you want to be sleeping
At the end of every night
Who are your friends
And what are their aspirations
What do they like to do day to day
And how do they treat you
Do they have respect
Or do they beat you
And tear you down with
Their bullshit
Tell me
Are you just used to it
Or do you know its wrong
But hold on
There's a motive
Always a motive
Gotta pay the rent
So much time spent
Oh wait, fuck that
What you even doing it for
Basically no bills
I'm sure you get thrills
But you haven't met him yet
& If you did would you want
Him to know you like this ?
Would you want to expose yourself
Wouldn't you want him to
See you as you should be seen
Before the recklessness
Before the misguided daydreams
I tried to tell you
And I'll keep telling you
Again and again
Why, why the fuck ? you ask me
Cause' ... Cause' your my friend.

No comments: