Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hmmmm... Again....

I tried to give you all of me
Cause I was raised seeing women give all their love
Unconditional, never issues about trust
What can I say
Was I fooling for not comprehending
Thinking I was worthless, started pretending
Feels like there's no way out
But there is
Keep on trying harder and harder
There's no rushing
Patience takes time
& If the change is on your mind
Just do it, don't hold back
Freedom is like, at hand
Self knowledge and mental clarity
There's really no other way
I know I'll make it past today
If I think like an optimist
Always remembering the pain of depression
You wasn't even checkin'
I told you something wasn't right
I was ready to change my life
I guess you, you just had to go
Had to show me so much, let me grow
Without many words I could tell
What's at hand, to loose you
Because of my madness
I just gotta live with
Call you still
Somethings gotta give, shit
What can I say
Other than you had to go away
But it made me stronger in a way
So now me, this girl, she don't play
If you gonna gwan like that
I'd rather keep it moving
That's what they say
So you can act
Play for play
But
Don't bring that shit
Around my way.
Keep it clean baby....

No comments: