Saturday, March 3, 2012

Somethings Wrong Girl

You living without a care.
Like nothings there, in your heart.
Telling you slow down,
the way it did from the start.
What can I say, you tear me apart.
Cause I see you making mistakes,
but the money, it makes.
They have you hypnotized for the cash
but you really gettin' raped.
How much does it take -
to show you my love -
that I care.
That I'll always be there -
but - sometimes -
people gotta pull away.
I'm not saying we can't be friends,
we have always been friends -
but - I can't let you destroy yourself
and I've told you to stop.
I know it's easy,
you feel like you climbin' to the top.
Won't go home because you feel
there is nothing, but come on girl,
you just running.
When you realized the same cycles
are going going to repeat if only you
would change your ways.
I have had my share of that lifestyle
and all I know is I don't want to
go down that road.
I don't know how you could not remember.
I know you're better than that girl, but only time will tell.

No comments: