Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Untitled

Sometimes I wish you could see what I see
See how it's wrong and what right should be
I'm no better myself but I'm trying
& When I say I won't go back
I'm not lying
Because I crossed that line
& There are more lines for me to cross
& I won't go back
I'll make a better way
No real satisfaction when they dote on me
Cause' I know it's fake love
Only for the money
Callin' me Honey
I think it's funny
That it didn't register quick enough
& We both got caught up in stuff
But it can be fixed, yes
It can be fixed
& I'm fixin' mine
Never judgin'
Just worried
You won't feel my lovin'
Only as a friend
Only as a friend
Just don't wanna see it
Happen again
Another young girl lost
Always could have been prevented
But you learn with time
Lessons and more knowledge
Girl you better use that OSAP
To pay for College
Who you foolin'
Your revenue' n
Your mind speak Haram
Google that before
You judge me and
Try to figure out who I am
Never an extremest in religion
But extreme in situations
When I need to be
When the need be
Why can't you see
I'm only worried for your future
I see potential
I know you can be great
So please, figure it out now
& Remember I could never hate
Only relate, give you advice
Hope you understand but
You'll take what you take
I could never be fake
Speak my mind and
Tell you the truth
That's how I feel girl
So don't get it confused.

No comments: