Thursday, April 12, 2012

Faith

I choose to speak to whom I choose
I feel it is hard to let go
Because of my heart
For so long
I have been sitting in the dark
Admiring the light, staring at it
Eventually coming to realize
It surrounds me
and this
This is where I need to be
Enveloped in positivity
And realizing my faith
Loving Allah
Doing all it takes
Being real with myself
Making better choices
Examining the problems
And fixing them as needed
Better believe it
Because all it takes it hope
Forgiveness and compassion
It's not a joke
Live life to the fullest
Focus on your health
And your family
Your heart
And then your wealth
You know the feelings you've felt
Let the positive
Encourage your thoughts
Keep the right intentions
& Be careful where you walk
& To whom you talk
Have faith
Strong Faith