Saturday, June 9, 2012

Close To My Heart...

Your not officially mine
But you kiss me
Every time you leave
I just hope you miss me
I'd beat a bitch down
Just to protect you
Every night I dream
I could never forget you
You`re so special to me
Different than all the rest
To me you`re perfect
Better than all of the rest
When I speak I don`t lie
Well maybe a little
Truth is I want you for myself
To have & to hold
Through sickness & in health
Is is wrong for me to love you so much
I swear right now you`re the only one I trust
Just to hold you, see you with my eyes
Is such a blessing, if you were to go I`d cry
I need you by my side
But only if it`s meant to be
Because you babe...
You got a hold over me...
So for now I`ll just go slow
Let you choose your roads
You`re so far in reality
But you feel so close
In time maybe you`ll change
But I`ll still love you if you remain the same
Only you can numb this pain
That I feel lately
Your old bitches might hate me
Because I promise to do you right
Be the one that`s there for you
At the end of every night
Take flight
Oh the places we could go
Truth is I love you so
Please tell me babe
Tell me you don`t have to go
If I could hold you a little longer
Maybe our love would grow stronger
& You would realize I`m for real
Don`t be afraid to open up
Tell me how you feel...
You already stole my heart
Now I guess I just gotta play the part
Truth is I would love to be your wife
Damn babe, wouldn`t that be nice...
Heart was cold like ice
You contributed to the melting
You know you`re right
Never out of spite
Only out of love for you
So many things that I would do
Speaking tongues ain`t right
& With you I don`t ever wanna fight
Just lay down the laws & I``ll follow
Without you this heart of mine is hollow
So Holla If You Hear Me
Babe, You`re So Dear To Me...