Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Lil' Bit of Truth...

I'm sorry,
I Can only be me,
I can only love you.
As much as my needs be,
It is what it is...
So you not ready yet?
Everyting you said
I really can't forget
And all the time spent
Never late on rent
Still it ain't the same
Cause I showed you
I wasn't playing
Forgive me
But your not firm
More things
I come to learn
That it's not easy
You do please me
Having me say yes
I just hope its all bless
Cause I'm not sure
If you want me
The way that I want you
Tell me what should I do
You say there's things to prove
& It has to be enjoyed all the way through
To hold on to you...
I think I'm on to you
I guess I just gotta be myself
Hope that you love it too would help
Think of you often, can't pretend
You think of us as better friends
But you don't know that I'd love you
& Give you everything you need
Only if you wanted me too
You better believe
This is just a random word
That you on my mind
& I hope in time
That you'd come to find
The same things in me
That I see in you
Baby, you know its true....