Saturday, September 1, 2012

Call On Me...

Take My Time As I Gather My Thoughts
Thinking About My Goals & The Dreams That I Forgot
Twinkle In The Sky Wondering Why, How, When & Where
Are You There? Do You Have Some Time To Spare?
Do You Love Me Do You Care
Whenever & Whatever You Say Goes
Truth Is I'm Sure You Already Know
How Does It Go That Little Story About Us
The One That Should Be A Story About Trust, Love, Devotion
Thinkin' Bout You, A Little Frank Ocean
To Better Days Babe, Thats Why Were Toastin'
I Know You Love To Drink & You Got Me Open
Do I Smother You Too Much? Well You Got Me Floatin'
To Understand You More, That's What I'm Hopin'
Need You Er'y Day, Come By My Way
You Know You're Always Welcome To Stay
But Baby I Don't Play
Is This A One, Two, Three Time Thing
Or a Love That Lasts In All Ways
I'm In a Daze; Lost, Found, Confused, Down
Complacent & Reserved
But I'm Into You & You Deserve
The Best of the Best, No Lie
If I Ever Lost You, No Doubt, I'd Cry
Would Take Me More Than a Moment To Realize
But It's All Good Gotta Let People Be People
I Gotta Let You Be You
Try To Ease Up But It's All Too Hard
Tell Me What The Hand Is
Baby Deal The Cards
Ways You Move
You Move Too Hard
& The Cat Got My Tongue So Far
Lookin' At Myself In The Mirror, Sexual Scars
Moments Come & They Pass, Wishing On Stars
Hoping For Our Dreams To Come To Life
Knowing I Want You, I Just Might
Close My Eyes & Try To Dream
Still Never Let You Go
Kna' What I Mean
& Just So You Know
Should You Ever Feel The Need
I'm Down For You Baby, Can't You See
So Any Time Babe You Can Call On Me...