Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Feelings (2010)


I just don’t know
Guess it has to be this way
Gotta accept it, live my life
Knowing Things’ll be okay
Finding ways to make it better
Improving every minute
I’m not in it to win it
I’m in it to succeed
If you don’t love me for me
Then you and me could never be
Need someone who can accept
See the beauty of life
Forgive and forget
Gave you all of me too soon
Seemed that was a mistake
In the past seemed what you wanted
Was what you got
Now you say you don’t need it
Well I’m in shock
I hope today you love me
Cause this pain in my chest
Is telling me something
True it won’t give up,  it won’t rest

Could this be love
I don’t want it to be lust
I really need you
You’re the one I trust
I believe in us
Please tell me you feel the same
I’m sick of this
Stop lying to me
I don’t wanna play games
I love you, I love you, I love you
I’m not sure if you feel the same
I love you, I love you, I love you
And not knowing is causing me pain

- 1/29/2010