Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Trusting You...


Tuhh, Well
Fuck it
For What I should

All up on it yeah you wanna feel
Something that you had yeah it's so unreal
And I could tell that you could do it
Yeah you been stylin
But all the time you ain't calling
Yeah I been whiling
Ringin and daiing, texting no thinking
Only no voicemail cause it failed

No voicemail
No text Messages
Only blocked calls
Yeah yea I'm stressin this

This muthafucka wanna know how I lay it down
Don't you worry if the pussys good you aint never around
Could feel this could understand
That i need a real one, a real man
In my life, wanna love me wanna leave me
Do me really fuckin wrong
But I don't understand yeah
Why you wanna put me on
Just wanna be lovin friend put it there
Just wanna put me in the middle yeah
Yeah we'll defend on the front lines

Baby i'm on to the next
I can't understand yeah
Turn around yeah, back handed
To the first one, could it be
See I don't know thoughts in my mind, can't you see

- 10/24/2011