Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy New Years Baby

I wanna give you my everything, my all
But it’s hard because you don’t recieve
The way I’d expect you to recieve
What am I supposed to believe
What you need
I hoped that you could find that
In me
Sometimes I fuck up
I hesitate, get neurvos
Get butterflies, heart fluxuates
Is it too late
Tell me we have all the time
All the time in this world to explore
Explore each other more
You think you know me
& You just might
I used to be one
To put up a fight
But for some years now
That’s the shit I don’t like
Loving you should be easy
& I’m not saying it’s hard
I just mean for a girl like me
To fall for a guy like you
Who’s not ready, who’s confused
Who knows whats good
So what are we gonna do
I should just keep giving my all
But it’s never enough
Shoulda took you up on that
Cause I know one day you’ll see
That I was made for you
& You were made for me