Saturday, June 15, 2013

He's Always Right? Is He? HMMM

Such a situation
I remember each word you said.
Said you'll never stray.
Well, Baby I won't sway.
I Love You, Each and every day.
Is that too strong of me to say.
Cause I'll never really know if you do.
Unless you tell me, but eventually you gotta choose.
Can't repeat some things that you mentioned.
Those couple years, in hindsight it was like detention.
Silent intervention. Maybe loud.
I'm not proud.
& I'm stronger now.
Never knowing, but knowing.
I guess I have time to focus on myself.
Maybe one day, you'll feel eager to help.
But for now I'll hold on to what we have.
& Never take it for granted, I could never be mad.
Because I've done some things to you too.
I'm so easy to forgive, I'd hope you would treat me the same.
Because people make mistakes, I'm just saying.
We learn so I'd hope you wouldn't do it again.
Pain is, you probably would. & I wouldn't.
Something I would but when it comes to sharing...
My time, mind, body and life. The person has to be right.
Fuck what you heard, or what you think you saw.
This is what it is for me. Respect it or... Walk.

No comments: