Saturday, June 1, 2013

Reminded

Certain things were forgotten in my mindset, in my life, in my heart, key elements. You reminded me without words and then with words. You were there when life brightened a little more for me but we were in darkness. I was lost and struggling knowing which path I needed to get back to, which path I needed to find, the straight path. You came into my life and reminded me. Reminded me that I deserve the best. Reminded me that I deserve what’s right and that I have a choice and again, life brightened for me. Still I made a lot of mistakes and you stayed around. Reminding me how I need to do better, a lot better. It’s been so long and I’ve been so good. You always catch me when I need to be caught. Reminding me again that I can do better, need to do better and I will do better. I would probably do my best with you by my side. My goal of every minute of every day is to do my best without hesitation. I can only hope and pray that you never get to far away because every time you come my way I’m reminded. Love is not something you take, it’s given.

No comments: