Thursday, September 12, 2013

Always...

Things need to be done and people need to know;
stop fuckin' with my head -
seeping into my system like a drug.
Certain things I don't like.
If all you do is break me down and disrespect,
you know you need to get checked.
Same time, how can I be upset.
It's very clear to me now.
You're very clear & you make sense.
Trying to take it how it comes &
Get over all the time lost & spent.
I need to vent, there you went.
Somethings you did to me
& Somethings I did to you.
What I really want to know is...
What is my reason for holding on.
Do I love you ?
& Do I love us ?
You used to be the only one I trust.
I always held on, never gave up.
What can I do, if I never gave a fuck.
Well I care now, you'd dare now.
You're there now. I swear now,
Now it's all up to me.
Its up to me to
Make the right decisions.
God please guide me.
Gotta make careful incisions.
Sign the petition.
I need love,
It's my vision.
True love, unconditional love.
I wish you'd listen
To know what I need & want.
You already do know
& I can see that
The way I look at you,
May be the way you look at me.
It might be this way for a reason,
To make it, how many seasons?
Back, back, back and forth.
Don't wanna jump lines
Just wanna spend time.
Precious time that you don't have.
You say wait, like it's not that bad.
How could I wait, when to me..
You're all I ever had.
Is that bad?
All I've ever known.
Many came before you.
Where are they now?
Does it matter because I adore you.
I wanna restore you.
& My heart is here.
Wondering if he knows.
Even though we're not close.
Need to take a stand if I can.
I know I'll make it through this, indeed.
Faith and trust in God is all I need.
And the ones I love, who love me,
Close to me, Always.

No comments: