Monday, September 5, 2011

Inspired by Drake and Jasmine Sullivan...


Less time to say what I want. I am on a 15 minute limit. Always up to something, call me chicken at least I am not a pig, go figure you would love me through the word even if it's "on a friendship tip" type a-verb. Whether it's true or not his momma still knows me and I failed her. Shame to say I ain't been back in about 5, at least I'm still alive. All that really matters is our love existed and our good-bye consisted of "see you again soon." Where's the room for improvement if every time I had a G I spent it on clothes, just goes to show. I never bought a ticket, never sent a card, stopped calling but still kept you on your guard. Always calling you when I'm in trouble, you never have room to be mad because you miss me so much and all that we had. There's others that I loved but you were one of the first. I still keep your chains and I wonder if you keep my shirts. Damn it hurts, to know that I can just forget about those who I used to put first. My memory is getting better I stopped the Dro but that doesn't excuse the fact that back in the day when it came to you and me and life, I used to think slow. Love? What is love when it only made my heart ache. Whats good? When everything leads to heart-break? Watch the rain fall - there's a new King Rain - King Regin and he's BEEN in power. Just letting you know, regardless if you my General or not, I salute you Baby...


[ Drake - It's Been A Pleasure | Jasmine Sullivan - Midnight ]

No comments: