Monday, September 5, 2011

Inspired by Aaliyah, Nas and DMX...


Sometimes I wonder how life works. Some people live and thrive of bad deeds. I always wonder how fulfilling their lives are and how they feel when they wake up each day. Do they ever think of the people they are hurting? Do they ever ask for forgiveness? Do they ever stop and take time to pray? I once was told by a man I knew briefly, to look up at the sky and ask the stars for what I want, if I did that there would be no way the universe couldn't bring me what I wanted. I never actually took the time to do it and now a days, I have so much time to myself I should really get on it. Sheer determination, faith in the way of life, good morals and right mind is the only way one can achieve their goals. Simply put, if you don't have it you don't have it. When I was young and naive I always wanted selfish things, I lost my way along the path and it clearly says do not go astray from a plain path. I put my trust in the fact that if I can try and try again, there is no way I can fail. If I put my heart where my mouth is there is no way I can go back on my word. I want to help people for a living, not hurt them, and not hurt myself by hurting others which is not helping at all. My new out look in life is plain. Successful people deserve to be successful. Doesn't say much for myself. School is my obstacle and life is my teacher. Bring it on Professor.


[ Aaliyah - Try Again | Nas & DMX - Life is What You Make it ]

No comments: