Monday, September 5, 2011

Inspired by Drake and Kim Davis...


People get trapped in situations. They don't realize more times then often, it is at the fault of their own self. Walking into an ambush is a stupid thing to do, but if you don't know you're going to be ambushed how do you avoid what is about to happen? Honestly, success lies in strength. Strength to proceed no matter how tough the situation. Drake is good example of success. Regardless of the drama that surrounded him, he was able to over come the ambush. What a good guy. Kim Davis is another example. I am surprised she is not bigger than she is when it comes to radio play, personally I think its her choice of song. Number one priority is the best song I ever heard. She inspired me to escape the spider web of bad relationships I was getting myself into. She seems like the ultimate fit to the persona of a "replacement girl" for Drakes loss with the song I posted below. If you haven't heard number one priority then you gotta listen to it right now. It really inspired me to get my shit together, go over the top and find home like Dorothy in Wizard of Oz during this trench warfare bullshit I've been battling. Song long suckers, I won't be sucking like you anymore.

[ Kim Davis - #1 Priority | Drake - Closer to my Dreams ]

No comments: