Monday, November 21, 2011

The Dawn of a New Era




I DON’T WANNA:

Dance forever baby

Not even for the moment

Say what you want but

I’m about to disown it

Concentrating truly on my lessons

The things that hurt the most

Must be the secret blessings

To be alive and living?

Why do I need you, you trippin’

Always on me, won’t ever leave me alone

It’s like a constant struggle inside my brain

Damn the things you do drive me insane

I don’t even know

I am not even playing

I don’t even know

If you can hear the words I’m saying

Because I am typing to you, typing to myself

Typing, and never typing, you know I need help

The things you do just don’t help, or do they

I said I need my space

I can’t believe this, what the fuck is this place

You have me in constant awe

I need you baby

But you don’t have it all

Men on your mind

You know you trippin’

Please I’m tellin’ you, you gotta listen

Baby, do what you do and do it well

Baby just do it, you think nobody can tell

When it feels so right, and it’s really wrong

When it feels so right and it’s been so long

Tell me Babygirl, how long can you hold on…

or how long will it take you to

Get Up & Stand Up!

Don’t ever sit back down

Till you know where you sittin’

Know where you sleepin’

Know where you creepin’

Know where you eatin’

Know where your keepin’

Your home and your heart at!

I love you! (2 a girl from a Girl)

- 29/12/2009

No comments: