Monday, November 21, 2011

Who’s gonna love you better?


ALL THE TIMES:

Yes baby, I love you

You already know, that all my feelings really, easily show

You know what it is, I have a lot to give

So tell me what it is, after it all can you forgive

All that I do, all that we do, all that you do

Damn, you hurt me

I just don’t really know

But yeah baby – it really goes to show

Just how much I love you

I don’t know if you’ll ever know

I really want you to know how

I’ll aways wanna love you

Always wanna hold you

Always wanna squeeze you tight

Yea baby, all day and every night

You know what it is, pause – cause I need you here, need you close

I’ll never leave, through all the struggles and the troubles in the world

Truthfully, I only wanted to be his girl

I am so mistaken, Where’s the love you’ve taken. (From me in the night.)

You promised to love me and do me right

Why are you not here, baby – I don’t even know

Why you are never here baby, please don’t go

Cause you don’t come around enough

And you leave to often.

Please don’t tell me you have forgotten.

You wanna leave me all lonely

But I just wanted you to hold me

Said it so many times

Yeah, maybe I didn’t say it enough

That when you leave, I can’t take it

You know that I gotta make you believe

That I need you to stay

Please don’t go away

All the times, I don’t even know

All I have to say is nothing really at all

Because this pain flourishes

Only with your intensity

Have me feelin like this is all I know

Sadness befalls me, baby…

- 31/12/2009

No comments: