Monday, November 21, 2011

His' N Her's - All Matching

Now this is why men turn into Monsters. One day he rockin' his "His N Hers" out with his Wifey... Loving her down, picking her up and dropping her off... Next thing you know Hottie Tottie appears and starts necking my man... okay well he wasn't really my man but you know the story. Have me taking public transit to see your ass.... what happenend when you used to surprise me by saying "Get ready Baby, I'm coming to pick you up!".... I really miss the good ol' days when his love was true.... I bet it still is... Except we have these mega model stripper super groupies in the way.... Damn... always the good ones that are gettin' money.

The Above was A Random Word Rampage. Oops...

Okay so this doesn't apply with a broken heart... but you can start over and create better standards for yourself... Babygirl... everybody knows... He ain't wanna settle down yet... Why do you waste your time loving someone who's cold, addicted to money, shows no love, has no fears, goals, dreams, and aspirations. Beats on you and calls you out your name. This man should have know better and could have done better but the blame is not all on him.

I am the one who fell in love.

No comments: