Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanks for Being Quiet (3)




Change my thought process now for a minute.
You know my bestest she look good in a fitted.
Never wear one although she shoppin.
I’m surprised she ain’t grimey,
like on the block choppin.
Rather stay inside keep warm she freakin.
Got a dude next to her, he’s the one she’s pleasing.
He never seems satisfied moved, or lifted.
Real strong guy, everytime he leave she miss it.
It don’t matta if he gone or not. She need his body,
he make her body hot. So original, unique and supreme.
So perfect, authentic, this is serene.
The way he lay my body down at night.
The way he give it to me, do me right.
The way he fashion me and fit me right.
Keep telling me all the time that my ***** tight.
He tryna go for my bestest you know I’m mad.
He want the best of her, and he wants all that I have.
What should I do what should I say, am I supposed to be mad.
I still want him, she still want him.
The both of me still want him.
We twisted together, same feathers.
Can you figure it out, who does it better.

(The other she is me in this piece as well.)
- 01/11/2009

No comments: