Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanks for Being Quiet (2)




She hold me back, constantly.
Wanna attack all my walls and break me down.
Coming all in and out of me,
she don’t even make a sound.
I’m being metaphorical,
so please don’t get loud.
I’m not pissed off, I’m just proud.
Thoughts forming random, they in a tag cloud.
Batman robbin like boom kapow.
She taking over my whole body except half my brain.
I still want her fully,
but this time it’s too insane.
Playin all the right cards, properly without a question.
She knows what I need everytime, feel like she’s guessin.
Had her on her knees for a minute, we was trippin’.
Doing all the things we shouldn’t do, up in the kitchen.
I’m drippin, I guess we switchin.
Back and forth like ping pong.
You know our thoughts bounce
so she always come heavy
against the odds
like a key to an ounce.
Taking over the game,
she’s rather deadly.
Wouldn't wanna mess with her
so i’ll just let her, as she lets me.

(The she is me in this piece as well.)
- 01/11/2009

No comments: