Thursday, November 17, 2011

Untitled




What’s it gonna be

Cause I can’t pretend

I didn’t mean to offend

I just want you to understand

That it wasn’t my plan

I guess it just wasn’t my time

I was out my shine

But you got me & a place

Right here, deep in my heart

Knew I felt something, right from the start

Won’t front, we strong, we smart

If what you sayin’ is true

I wanna be with you too

Just as much as you do

No sayin’ the things that we can do

Baby if we ride, It’s just me and you

I’m tryna’ think what I would do

If I ever found myself without you

Don’t know if I could ever pull through

It’s just the things that you do

Got me twisted

First time I left you

I missed it

Got myself labelled a mis-fit

But these things - I don’t wish it

And if only I could lift it

I would right my wrongs and get lifted

We will be on top

Solid as a rock

And yeah, I’m influenced

Never flip-flop

And if you rub it

I’mma’ let it drop

Don’t stray baby, stay hot

You know you’re always welcome in my shop

And I really mean it when I say don’t stop…

- 00/00/2008

No comments: