Thursday, November 17, 2011

Untitled




Just know he helped push aside my adolescence

For I had to grow

Into the woman I have to be - I let it show

He has my heart, although it was a rough start

This has been the most cherished year of my life

But I won’t forget who keeps me motivated

Who keeps safe thoughts in my mind at night

You told me there is nothing new under the sun

I’m sure there is many who would ride for you

Who would die for you

And many who inspired you

Some might have grown tired of you

But every day, through my eyes, you are new

And thats enough reason for me to stay true

I thought you knew

What I would do for you

And when you read this

I hope you see this

I hope you know

That I don’t know how to show

How much you really mean to me

And how much I would put in to make it be

And since God (gave you) a father

I can only forgive you

And try again

Because this pain

Comes from love

Love for you

Love I won’t let go of

Love that needs you here

Love that erases all fear

It’s because you healed me

I never did it for me or for you

I did it for us…

- 00/00/2008

No comments: