Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Untitled

Untitled

Every time I close my eyes

I thank the Lord that I’ve got you

If I had to go it on my own

I don’t know how I’d do

Everything I need to make me smile

I see it in you

I hope inside your heart

You secretly feel the same way too

For the love of music

I hope you never change

And for the love in me

I hope a change don’t come from the game

How can I stay humble

How can I remain the same

Everyone else is so lame

Baby you don’t even have

To touch me to take away my pain

Tell me, will we remain

Through all of our struggles

And all of the rain

Will things between us

Stay the same?

I don’t want us to change

I picture us on the crystal waters

Sipping Moet on a white yaht

Counting millions in Baht

While you sit back with the Cognac

All wins, no loss…

Ship’s side say “The Boss…”

- 31/07/2007

No comments: