Thursday, January 12, 2012

I know I left, but I heard your leaving ?

THE LONELIEST PLANET:

Is okay with me,

I mean – It’s okay with me

If you don’t want to be there for me

Or be here with me

Or have me there with you

I really care about you and

I found myself earlier –

Asking myself why

I treat myself so bad –

Like what the f*ck is love ?

Well here I am again

Treating myself bad because of you ?

You’re sopposed to make me

Want to take care of myself

Or rather distract me from

Not-taking care of myself

I take care when you love me

So why don’t you

Am I sopposed to say it first

What else am I sopposed to do

You make it seem

Like you wouldn’t need me

Like you would be fine without me

And it hurts me

Thats why I can’t have you around me –

Because I only feels sad!

Sad that somethings missing

There is something you’re not telling me…

AND I need and WANT

& WISH I had that REAL MAN

back in my LIFE

Telling me he loves me –

But no one loves me –

I’ve never loved before –

I think I like….

143 you…

No Tear$…

Though I am crying…

Inside…

- 28/01/2010

No comments: