Thursday, January 12, 2012

I want you so bad I don’t want you…

WHAT IS THE CLASSIFICATION:

For a relationship that barely exists

Or it existed – but I forgot

I guess – It’s all my fault ?

I really care about people but

I don’t know how to say like… I love you ?

It’s kinda like how when I’m sorry

I can’t really say sorry, if you get it

Who knows, all I know is that

I must have you and

Not on any special day

Printed in a stupid calendar

& Not for my arm to clasp on to

During some premiere event

No – I must have you for like

Ever and ever – If you exist

He doesn’t exist

He doesn’t wanna call me

or say sweet things

Just only expect me to

Hide my feelings right

Yeah – I don’t want to have to hide anymore…

& The second I decided I cared and I wanted to be with you

Is the same second I became weak all over again

How could you have the power to do this to me ?

Lost in this whirlwind, like I said I only wanted to his girlfriend

Rather his wife, for life – whoever you are

If you exist…

- 28/01/2010

No comments: