Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Feed On That Seed

Stressin' yourself
Drinking and smoking
You didn't use to smoke
& When you I'm not around
I know you choking
I swear you floating
Unable to grasp reality
Like how you livin' like that for
How many drinks you gonna let him pour
Girl what you even doing there
Girl I swear you don't even care
You claim it's all good
Unaware of the dangerous life you living
You see others living it content
But you don't know how much time they put in
How much time they spent
How many sacrifices they made
How much of themselves they had to change
Without even knowing most of them
Adapt to the game and I know you the same
But you just ain't livin' right
& I know it's new to you
But these days it ain't new
So what am I to do
Truly confused
How to save a friend in need
Who thinks she's all good
Why can't she see
Probably gettin' talks
From nothing but birds
How can I show her
I'm all out of words
If you know someone the same
Then I guess you know that
Miniature pain
Have you feelin' ashamed
For not doing something
Feelin' like you don't know
If it lies on you or not
To set them straight
& Let them know whats good
Show them the good things in life
& How we should
Be living
Loving
Giving
Trusting
Feeling
Thinking
Doing
Etcetera
I guess for now
I'll just let her
Notice how the birds flock
But ME
I'm not tryna feed on that seed.

No comments: