Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Rule

It should be illegal to express these feelings
Cause I feel like everyone steal em'
But that's just the darkness speaking
We're all feeling like this for a reason
It takes time to heal and you know whats real
Tellin' him how you feel inside
Even if you feel like you should just cry
Cause you ain't ever felt like this before
Feel like hittin' the floor
It's you I adore
& I told you before
Whats the word
Whats really good
How you feelin
I was thinkin you could
Come and be the one
The one for me
Cause I feel you already are
Just had to let my feelings out
I hope you ain't upset
Cause you're the one I love
So don't you forget
Yeah, and as I slept
I swear I dreamed of you a couple times
& When I woke up you were on my mind
So whats a girl to do
Feeling nothing but cool
Come on boy, let's Rule

No comments: