Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Overcoming Fears

Tryna get free
From all these negatives
And meet up with the posse
The positives
Need more positives in my life
I'm tryna get right
Cause' some things just feel so wrong
& I know whats up, I know whats on
Your mind but be careful
The money turns people blind
Always respect yourself
Your body & mind
Always respect others
Hmmm.... like all of the time
No need for hestiation
I already know
I want to improove
& Just be happy
& Learn to let things go
Stop being scared
Loosen up a little
I'd rather have fun
time to time with
Good friends than mingle
I'm still single
Still texting your phone
Still wondering when you
Go on mobile if you're all alone
I'm in this zone
Where self knowledge is key
And what happens happens
So you just gotta let it be
Make good choices for myself
& In time I'll see
& I know where I want to be
Safe, Happy, Successful, Stress Free
& Always in good company.

No comments: