Tuesday, March 13, 2012

We'll See...

Thought it was the moon
For a second of a second in time
Thought you were mine
For a second of a second in time
Re-wind, you could almost turn me blind
But I see you & how you shine
Speaking of you in my mind
Bring a smile to my face, a rhyme
That I gotta speak I swear
There is temptation everywhere
I just gotta get free
From all the negativity
Hope he guides me right
On the straight path in life
Is where I'm walking right?
Beware, but don't be scared
Guilty pleasures got a hold on you
You don't care
Well I Care
I feel em' creepin' on me
They just stare
& I won't take part
Though it's hard to let go
Smoking as if there was no hazard
Holding out but you slippin'
Wondering when I'm going to see you
Maybe when a better me emerges
I'll finally set my eyes
On the one for me
Lately I been hopin' it's you
Tell me, what's a young girl to do
Totally & Completely confused
If I don't think about it so much
I usually know what to do
Now that second of a second has passed
I realize its a lamp post only
& Also that your no longer close
Close enough to touch such a wonder
Amazed at the things God created
Can I get your number
Cause' like lettin' you go off
& Not lettin' you know
Would be like Holdin' back on
Checkin' that Super 7 Lotto
Baby, you know you know
That you never really know
Time will only tell
& I have love for you
Come feel it one day
You don't even have to be near me
That's all I have to say
So let it be
Let it be
& We'll See...

No comments: